Mighty Magical Popcorn Cheeseballs
Cheddar cheese takes center stage in these savory popcorn balls.
Yield: About 16
- 8 cups popped popcorn
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup finely shredded cheddar cheese
- Place popcorn in a large bowl.
- Melt butter and cheese in a small pan over low heat, till just melted.
- Dribble the butter and cheese mixture over popcorn and mix thoroughly to coat.
- Form mixture into balls, using about 1/2 cupful for each.
- Serve immediately or wrap and refrigerate.
3.5 g total fat
1.5 g saturated fat
5 mg cholesterol
35 mg sodium
3 g carbohydrates
0 g fiber
0 g sugar
1 g protein
9 mg potassium