Delicious and easy to make, this popcorn will have you saying "That's amore!"
Yield: 2 Quarts
- 2 quarts popped popcorn
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh (1 teaspoon dried) oregano
- 1 1/2 teaspoon fresh (1/2 teaspoon dried) basil
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon red chili flakes
- 1 tablespoon (or to taste) grated Parmesan cheese
- Place popcorn in a large bowl and drizzle with olive oil; toss.
- In a small bowl, mix oregano, basil, garlic, salt and chili flakes. Sprinkle herb mixture over popcorn and toss again.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese; toss and serve.
For fewer calories, omit olive oil. Spray popcorn lightly with cooking spray. Sprinkle herbs, garlic, salt and chili flakes over popcorn and toss again. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese; toss and serve.
4 g total fat
0.5 g saturated fat
0 mg cholesterol
15 mg sodium
5 g carbohydrates
1 g fiber
0 g sugar
1 g protein
22 mg potassium