Herbed Popcorn Chili and Soup Topper
Pop it and top it! This soup topper makes a great snack too!
Yield: 4 cups
- 4 cups air-popped popcorn Butter or original flavor cooking spray
- 1/4 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon Cajun Creole seasoning or chili powder
- Place popcorn in a large, clean paper bag.
- Spray popcorn lightly with cooking spray, about 5 quick sprays.
- Sprinkle parsley, thyme, basil, oregano and Cajun Creole seasoning onto popcorn.
- Close bag and shake to distribute seasoning.
- Sprinkle on chili or soup at serving time.
0 g total fat
0 g saturated fat
0 mg cholesterol
0 mg sodium
3 g carbohydrates
1 g fiber
0 g sugar
1 g protein
15 mg potassium