Blazing Buffalo Ranch Seasoning Mix
Perfect for game time and super easy to make, you'll be the hit at any tailgating party.
Yield: about 2 tablespoons seasoning mix
- 1 tablespoon ranch dressing or dip mix (from a 1 ounce package)
- 1 tablespoon seafood spice mix (or celery salt)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon powdered sugar (or sugar)
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 6 quarts popped popcorn
- Cooking spray, optional
- In a small bowl, blend ranch dressing mix, spice mix, garlic powder, powdered sugar and cayenne pepper. Sprinkle with vegetable oil and blend until well incorporated.
- Place popcorn in a serving bowl and spray lightly with cooking spray. Sprinkle seasoning mix over popcorn to taste and toss. Store leftover seasoning mix in an airtight container for future use.
2.5 g total fat
0 g saturated fat
0 mg cholesterol
35 mg sodium
5 g carbohydrates
1 g fiber
0 g sugar
1 g protein
20 mg potassium