Ballpark Popcorn Crunch
Summertime snack that is perfect any time of the year!
Yield: 3 quarts
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 3 quarts unsalted popped popcorn
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Cream together butter and brown sugar till light and fluffy.
- In a separate bowl, toss popcorn and walnuts.
- Add creamed mixture to popcorn and nuts. Combine until coated.
- Spread on a large baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 10 minutes or until crisp.
16 g total fat
6 g saturated fat
20 g cholesterol
15 g carbohydrates
1 g fiber
9 g sugar
2 g protein
76 mg potassium